Acceptance of Contract Terms
- By visiting or using MobiBrix website or any of MobiBrix's services provided to you, from or through the MobiBrix website (collectively the "service") you signify your agreement to 1) these terms and conditions and 2) the MobiBrix privacy notice. If you do not agree to the following terms, do not visit this site. The material provided on this site are protected by law, including , but not limited to, United States Copyright law and international treaties.
- MobiBrix is a d/b/a of Lowen Corporation "Lowen" and this website is controlled and operated by Lowen from its offices within the United States. Lowen makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. MobiBrix may, in it's sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at anytime and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these terms of service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
MobiBrix grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and the content for legitimate purposes. Except as expressly provided for in this agreement, any alteration, modification, download, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission, redisplay or other use of any content in any other manner or for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of MobiBrix's intellectual property and other proprietary rights. Use of the content or any portion thereof on any other website or other networked computer environment is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from MobiBrix. You shall not remove or modify any copyright notice or trademark legend, author attribution or other notice placed on or contained within the content. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without MobiBrix's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The following activities are also expressly prohibited without MobiBrix's prior written permission: use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or any of its content; "mirroring" the website or any content on any other server; collection or use of product listings, descriptions, or prices for a supplier of competitive or comparable products; and any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or otherwise interferes with its functioning.
General Use of Service
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or Content, other than necessary and required to facilitate the service of MobiBrix, which is stated by the website without MobiBrix's prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the service
- You are using this service at your sole risk. MobiBrix provides reusable QR codes and analytics of the code's activity or progress as a free service to the user and does not guarantee its success to promote business to the user.
- MobiBrix does not define how QR codes should be used in relation to promoting your business. How you use the MobiBrix code is at your sole discretion.
- MobiBrix has the right to close any account due to inaccuracy of information or the use of a URL that the user did not have permission to recreate into a QR code. Do not use a URL of a site that you do not own or have any affiliation with. Only use codes that lead back to information about you or a business you are affiliated with and have permission to represent the business in that manner.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Although MobiBrix strives to make this site and the materials, products and services provided through this site helpful, reliable and current, you understand that your access to and the use of this site and all materials, products and services available through it are at your own initiative and risk. The services provided through this site are delivered "as is" without warranties of any kind otherwise expressed or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, MobiBrix disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including by not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. MobiBrix does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the materials on this site or any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
Neither MobiBrix or Lowen Corporation, its affiliates nor the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of any of the foregoing (all such individuals and entities as listed heretofore in the sentence, collectively, the "Lowen Associates" or the "MobiBrix Associates"), shall be liable to you, your company, or any third party for any loss, cost, damage or other injury, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with: (A) Your use, negligent use or non-use, or your reliance on or failure to rely on the site, the content, and the materials, products and services accessible, accessed or used on or through the site; (B) any decisions made or not made, or actions taken or not taken by you, your company, or any third party with regard to, in reliance on, or as a result of access and use of the site, the content, and the materials, products and services available on or through the site; (C) MobiBrix's performance of or failure to perform its obligations under or in connection with this agreement, or (D) your purchase and use of any goods or services provided by third parties through this site. under no circumstances shall the MobiBrix associates be liable to you, your company or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or similar damages or costs (including, but not limited to, lost profits or data, loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to property, loss of use, business interruption and claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with this agreement, the use, negligent use or non-use of materials, products and services available on or through the site, the use, copying or display of this site or the content, transmission of information to or from the site over the internet, or any other cause beyond the control of MobiBrix. In a jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain damages, the liability of the MobiBrix associates shall be limited in accordance with this agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
General User Privacy
- When you register you are providing an email address at your own discretion. MobiBrix does not share this information with third party advertisers. By providing your email you are agreeing to receive emails from MobiBrix that contain your analytics and other code information as well as any products or services in relation to your reusable codes provided by MobiBrix. At any time you may request that you be taken off of the email list, which includes any email updates regarding your code's progress and analytics.
- We do not recommend this site to be used by Children. If a child views the site, we recommend that they do so with a parent. If we learn that a child has provided personal information either that of themselves or anyone else or used a URL that the child did not have permission to recreate a MobiBrix code for, the information will be promptly removed and the account will be closed.